How to duplicate a form
A great way Hubbli can save you time and effort, is the ability to duplicate a form. When a form is duplicated all the form settings confirmations, notifications, fields are also duplicated. This will save you time by duplication a form that meets your needs. Its also a way to update your forms from one school year to another school year so you have a historical record of the forms that were filled out.
Here are the steps to duplicate a form.
1. Log in and go to your Admin dashboard. ( Click here to learn how to do that)
2. Go to Forms and click on Forms to open the list of all your forms that you have created.
3. Find the the form you would like to duplicate, then hover over the name of the form, below the name of the form a submenu will appear, click on Duplicate
4. The Hubbli system will now create the duplicate form and add a (1) after the name of the form. Click on the name of the new form to open it.
5. Hover over the name of the new form, below the name of the form a submenu will appear, click on Settings
6. The form settings page will open and you can now rename your form. Once it is renamed go to the bottom and click on update form settings.