Getting Started with Parent Communications Portal Services
School Action Items
Step 1: Send us your data and we will do the setup for you.
The following is a list of items you want to send to us ASAP so we can start working on them now. The link below will take you to our on-boarding form, where you need to upload the following items:
- User database (The people who log in and use the system e.g. office staff, teachers, parents)
- Student database
- Forms to make into digital forms; emergency medical info, field trips, accidents, etc.
- Export of your website, or login information. (If you want to migrate your entire website only)
Please use this link to send us the data: https://support.hubbli.com/on-boarding-form/
Step 2: Schedule your coaching sessions:
One person from your team (usually an office admin) will be responsible for going to our support site to book as many as you need, 30-minute coaching sessions with our support team. During these sessions we will cover, processes, frequently used forms, launching your site to your parents, etc.
Please schedule your sessions here: https://support.hubbli.com/support-calendar/
- Our Support Site is the place to go to for our support calendar, forms for custom implementations, see our help documents, update a username, and see your support tickets. We recommend that you bookmark the support site as well as your Hubbli site if you have not already done so.
- Here is the direct link to our Help Docs http://hubbli.helpscoutdocs.com/. These will come in handy when you need step by step instructions. If you don't see it there let us know and we will create it for you.
- We can do it for you, create or modify a form, update a page, create teacher conference appointments and more. You will find links to submit requests for these implementation services on the support site located at https://support.hubbli.com
- If you have a question or need help you can call us at 888-415-4450 x2 or email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also setup a 30-minute session for assistance on our support calendar and we can even teach you how by walking you through the steps to do something.
- During business hours we have Chat available on your Hubbli site. Any time when you are on your site and have a questions just click on the little bubble, (see image) and you can chat with one of our support specialists.