Getting Started with Invoice Management Services
School Action Items
Step 1: Let us know your ready by emailing us at: email@example.com
Once we are notified we will send you a spreadsheet to populate so we can create your invoices.Please note that your users need to be uploaded into Hubbli before you can start setting up invoicing.
Step 2: Schedule your coaching sessions:
One person from your team (usually an office admin) will be responsible for going to our support site to book 30-minute coaching sessions with our support team. During these sessions we will cover, processes, frequently used forms.
Please schedule your sessions here: https://support.hubbli.com/support-calendar/
- Our Support Site is the place to go to for our support calendar, forms for custom implementations, see our help documents, update a username, and see your support tickets. We recommend that you bookmark the support site as well as your Hubbli site if you have not already done so.
- Here is the direct link to our Help Docs http://hubbli.helpscoutdocs.com/. These will come in handy when you need step by step instructions. If you don't see it there let us know and we will create it for you.
- We can do it for you, create or modify a form, update a page, create teacher conference appointments and more. You will find links to submit requests for these implementation services on the support site located at https://support.hubbli.com
- If you have a question or need help you can call us at 888-415-4450 x2 or email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also setup a 30-minute session for assistance on our support calendar and we can even teach you how by walking you through the steps to do something.
- During business hours we have Chat available on your Hubbli site. Any time when you are on your site and have a questions just click on the little bubble, (see image) and you can chat with one of our support specialists.