How to Export Form Entries
Exporting Form Entries allows you to quickly pull a list of all, or only a portion of data submitted from the digital forms. For example, if you want to pull a list of all parents' addresses, exporting your entries into an excel file would be the best way to do so.
Here are the steps:
1. Login and go to your Admin dashboard. ( click here to learn how to do that )
2. Under Forms, select Import/Export
3. Under 'Export Entries' select the form you wish to export data from.
4. Once the form is selected, you will be given the option to select individual fields from the form you wish to export. Alternatively, if you would like ALL fields to be exported, check "Select All"
5. OPTIONAL - Selecting a date range will provide an export with form data submitted within those dates. If no date range is selected, all entries will be exported.
6. Clicking "Download Export File" will save an excel file to your computer's hard drive.