How To Set Up Parent Teacher Conferences
Before you begin, make sure your General Settings are set up correctly.
1. Go to the Dashboard. If you don't know how to do that, click here.
2. Go to Dashboard>Appointments>Settings
3. At the top of the page, click on the "Services" tab.
4. Click "Add New Service" and a blank text box will appear. Type in Parent Teacher Conferences, change the duration if necessary, and click "Save Services".
5. Go to the "Service Providers" tab.
6. Click on Add New Service Provider.
7. Select the service provider
8. Select the service - NOTE: all service providers MUST be assigned at least ONE service.
9. Click "Save Service Providers"
10. Go to the "Working Hours" tab.
11. Select the service provider from the drop down
12. Keep the "Work?" drop down set to No
13. Set the hours for whichever days of the week conferences will be happening (i.e. just Monday, Wednesday, Friday).
14. Include any break times, and have those set to Yes.
15. When the hours are set, click "Save Working Hours"
16. Click the "Exceptions" tab.
17. Select the service provider from the drop down
18. Enter the days of the conferences in "Exceptional working days"
19. Click "Save Exceptional Days"