How to Toggle Student Page Form Notifications
Notifications can provide parents with updates on their child's attendance, behaviour, and classroom activities all in realtime. Site Admins have the option of toggling this setting ON (by default this feature does not send notifications).
Follow the steps below to toggle notifications ON (Note: this setting can be toggled on/off per form)
1. From the Dashboard, navigate to 'Forms', and select the form you wish to update notifications for. From the form editor, look for the 'Students' field, and click on it to expand the field. (If you aren't sure how to make a Student Page form CLICK HERE)
2. Once expanded, click on the 'Advanced' tab to view the notification options.
3. Choose from one of the following options:
- Don't send notifications - acts as any regular form would.
- Always send notifications - upon hitting submit, parents will be notified via email
- Manually select who to notify when submitting the form - before hitting submit, teachers/staff can manually select which parents they would like to notify (note: by default this option will notify parents via email)
Here's how this all looks on the when submitting a form: