How to Create a Form
Every Hubbli site has a 'Forms' page by default that lists all forms that are created on your site. You have the option to remove this page from your main navigation menu but it can always be found at https://YOURSCHOOLNAMEHERE.hubbli.com/forms.
Adding a new form to your site is really easy and all you have to do is create the form and it will automatically be added to your forms page.
Here are the steps to create a new form.
1. Login and go to your Admin dashboard. ( click here to learn how to do that )
2. Click on forms and either select 'New Form' or 'Add New'
3. Give the form a name (this can be updated anytime)
4. That will take you to the form editor screen and you just need to start clicking field types that you want and they will appear in the form editor on the left side of the screen.
5. If you want to edit the field options just click anywhere on the field and the options will appear. Then click anywhere off the field to have the hide the options once your done updating them.
6. Drag the fields around to arrange them the way you prefer.
7. Once you're happy with your form, remember to click on the 'update form' button to save all your hard work.
How your new form will automatically appear on your 'Forms' page.