How to Add a Document to a Form
1. Go to the Dashboard. If you don't know how to do that, click here.
2. Go to Media>Library
3. Click on the file you want to add to your form to get to the "Attachment Details" page
4. Highlight (Command+A on a Mac or Control+A on a PC) and copy the file URL
5. Go to Forms
6. Choose the form you want to add this document to
7. Click on the field you want to add the document to in order to edit it
8. In the description, highlight the text you want to be a URL, click on "Insert" and then "Insert/edit link"
9. Paste the link into the "URL" text box, select "Open link in a new window/tab" and click "Add Link"
10. Click Update Form